Friday, September 08, 2006

Am I ready?

So I watched the first half of the football game last night.....Diddy AND Diet Pepsi suck, geez even Rascal Flatts wasn't so bad....no, I'm not a redneck.

Watching Al Michaels and John Madden made me reminisce like it was ABC all over again. WHY the moderator / 3 ex-players dynamic? Please! That's so useless....anyone think the Bus is going to really be good? I enjoyed Sterling with ESPN....Collinsworth must just be happy to be working again, but even he'd be better in the booth.

I just learned today that you're only allowed to reach over a tennis net to hit a ball back IF the ball has crossed the net already (like, if strong wind or weird spin makes it return back over to the same side of the net).

I had this weird scab on my leg from a softball injury, it's coming off differently than most scabs I've ever had. Some day I'll use Lindsey's microscope to check it out.

My cousin's daughter turns 1, and we're giving her a stuffed Po from Teletubbies. I suggested we find a dealer and include something to make the show a little more watchable for her....or her parents!

The Legend of Zelda...Majora's Mask...starts tonight! yeah, 6 years after it came out, what of that?

No comments: