Monday, January 29, 2007

Musings after the weekend.

So my ex-wife went to get my daughter's ears pierced. As though 8 were some magical age.

Nobody seems to have come up with "Bush league" to describe Reggie Bush's pointing at the Bears. I'm stunned Joe Buck was silent about it, honestly. That's a lower-class move than a little fun Randy Moss mooning! :)

Se7en was an awesome movie. Finally watched it on DVD.

Strangers with Candy was NOT awesome at all. But every few minutes it would save itself from being turned off completely with something funny. That was an accidental buy on demand last night, I only wanted to see the preview, and Erika misunderstood me. More Nick Tortelli would have been better.

Because Versus is only available on the set with the cable box for expanded service, I couldn't watch the NHL all-star game outside of the family room. I alone could have raised the ratings another two-thousandths of a percent.

My fingernails are at near-record length....and I'm getting hungry.

King's Cribbage is an interesting game, for those who play cribbage. It's like Scrabble.

No comments: