Thursday, February 01, 2007

groundhog day

I don't think I grew up learning the exact specifics of this day.

I was told, if Phil sees his shadow, there's 6 more weeks of winter, otherwise winter ends at its regularly scheduled time. But that's 6 and a HALF weeks, so I didn't see what we were saving there.

Anyways, my all time best name for a band has to be

The Philutawney Punks.

I'll play bass if anyone wants to start it up! Well, as soon as my hyperextended pinky finger heals. Unbelievable how important it is...This wouldn't have been a problem if I'd restrung my first guitar to play it lefty, like I should have. So I play righty, and my shooting hand with the dislocated knuckle ends up being my fret hand.

1 comment:

Mega said...

"hyperextended pinky finger"

LOL...did you ever see that commercial where the random guy is sitting in the NFL team's room where the trainers and doctors are checking the players out? The trainer pops the player's finger back in its socket, and the random guy passes out.

That injury makes me think of this commercial. Heh.