Thursday, February 22, 2007

In the altered words of John Cougar Mellencamp

Puking, "to me, don't sound like all that much fun."

So it's not dying, but it wasn't much better. Somehow I was infiltrated with the same 24-hour bug that got my daughter and wife. Only instead of just stomach issues, I decided that I needed to remove previously-eaten food voluntarily....

ya know the 5-finger comb? this was the 2-finger ipecac....

Hopefully it doesn't make me a bulimic. I think the bug led to gastroparesis. Wednesday noon, I was puking Tuesday's dinner. hamburger. The worst was earlier in the morning, bringing back the flavor of rumple minze that flavored my hot cocoa from the night before. Chocolate is naturally bitter, so it's not a good complement for bile.

Anyways, my first taste of Pepto ever, although it was store-brand, and some Motillium, and today I'm as good as new, sorta. Still not hungry....

No comments: