Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cold days

So, I was thinking of having some friends over for croquet in the snow. That's gotta be a reason to drink hot cocoa spiked with Rumple Minze, because nobody else has the stupid gene to try it. I was thinking getting balls buried in snowbanks, or whizzing them along the icy crust, could add a fun intrigue to an otherwise warm-weather game. Plus, the poison ivy in the woods isn't an issue. My guess is something shatters in the cold. Like a tibia.

The other thought would be to freeze the front yard into a rink, but I think you're supposed to buy a liner for that to do it right. I suppose I could drive over to Buccigross's house from ESPN, that's pretty close, and he showed pictures of his home rink in his latest column. I wonder if he gets sports fans stalking him like that....ya gotta figure more regular guys would wanna hang out with him, compared to Berman's villa (wherever that is).

1 comment:

Mega said...

"because nobody else has the stupid gene to try it"

Dude, you completely sounds like almost every one of my friends. LOL