Monday, November 06, 2006

It was a lava flow

That was the drink in Hawaii...

Pats lost last night, thank goodness I missed it. Went to the statue of liberty in NYC Sunday...that required the early wake-up. I had no idea we couldn't actually go inside the statue. Talk about wanting a reason to commit a federal offense. Too bad it wouldn't be like, sneaking into a different movie theater, on the scale of criminal activity.

Truth be told, I've never done THAT either. I'm such a goody-goody it's sick, huh?

Still haven't ever been over the Brooklyn Bridge, we drove past the turn we needed and ended up leaving Manhattan up the west side. That sucked.

Started the gingerbread men puzzle I ordered from Springbok with the kids. I'm going to call them out on crappy workmanship AGAIN. This time the image has a big wrinkle in it, like they didn't apply it to the cardboard right. This sucks, springboks used to be freakin' awesome puzzles.

No comments: