Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Santa's Village

Nothing worse than an amusement park being MOBBED in late November. That's what happens when it's a beautiful day in Northern New Hampshire. We only got to go on a few rides because of the lines. The lines were shorter in August two years ago, for God's sake! And of course, I had let Erika wear my coat so I was chilly the whole day.

The rest of Vermont was nice, but again, it woulda been more fun if it were 30 degrees with six inches of snow on the ground. Then we'd have just been dealing with skiers, I suppose. Maybe Erika and I will retire up there, it's so purty all year around! And close to Dartmouth, that helps, too!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love Santa's Villiage! My parents have a house in Quechee. We used to go to SV all the time. I loved the little train and diner they had too. We also used to pop over to Dartmouth every time we would visit because it was so close. This post made me nostalagic!
I've only been to Maine once. We went to Kennebunkport (sp?). But I loved it!