Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bosley's Law update!

So last night, having just finished providing my own yellow to an otherwise-clear toilet, I proceeded to spit out my Crest Pro Health rinse, a very pretty shade of blue, before flushing.

Anyways....planted some MORE grass seed last night. Good to see the robins this morning nibbling on a free meal, I suppose, huh? Sheesh. They can't eat ALL the seed, they'd grow grass out of their stomach or something.

House is always a good show that I never watch. Caught it last night. Everyone's got shows like that, right? They like them, but they're not addicted to them, so it's cool to catch an episode now and then without having to make the "investment" to watch them all. (For me, it's 24 and Lost....I watch all the Family Guys, but sometimes not until they pop up on adult swim.) Another good show like that for me is The Office. I've been watching that more on Thursdays, but it's not like an addiction, maaan!

Fantasy baseball team has the early lead this week over Mega. Looks like the Sunday night Mets-Cards stats DO count this week after all. That's a relief, since I have LoDuca and Eckstein. I had to swap Aaron Hill for Nick Punto, so that I could have a second 3rd baseman on nights when Chipper Jones isn't playing. Of course, the roster change is effective today, after the off-night for the Braves.

An announcing idea....2 main talkers, and then one guy whose job is to interject with all the factoids and stuff he can find online during the game. Like, if the announcers go off on a tangent discussing Chinese food, this 3rd guy can spot-check for highly reviewed restaurants in the city they're playing in.

No comments: