Friday, October 20, 2006

Last single weekend!

Okay, where to start....

Endy Chavez, what a freakin' catch. How did the Mets NOT have karma on their side after that? That never happens. Like Dewey Evans, only with a better throw back to the infield to start the double play. And how does Beltran not swing at that curve ball? Doesn't something in the back of your head say, oh crap! and you at least try to drag the bat through the zone with your arms?

I just ordered sheet music to learn to play that Maroon 5 album. Mostly to surprise Erika. I find it's easier to fake piano parts from guitar music, than it is to fake guitar parts from piano music. Guitar music is always written to be exact, that's probably why.

I can't put my beer in the fridge yet, because the yeast is still working on making the bubbles.

Off to the movies tonight, I think. Great, on a rainy night. Noooobody will be at the movies on a rainy Friday.

The IRS published its pension limits for 2007. To be an HCE in 2008, ya gotta make 100K in 2007. I can dream, can't I?

No comments: