Monday, October 02, 2006

October is here!

Wow, 26 days to go of the single life.

Erika made some kick-ass dutch apple cheesecake Friday. Maybe someone would like to buy one! I'll put the price at $40, see who wants to order one. Ha! (Old school internet marketing, baby....)

Of course, I suppose I should check with her.

Let's see....Red Sox get a David Palmer-esque no-hitter (5 innings....this has nothing to do with the ex-president from "24") but end up NOT in 2nd place. Trot Nixon is as good as gone.....that's too bad, I will miss seeing a player that I, as a lefty, could get out most of the time.

Pats looked good....they're a wagon-circling club, it seems.

Hockey season starts this week! Only two months until ice actually forms outside, and that's in Connecticut. How soon until Tampa or Dallas or Phoenix gets.....oh never mind.

The Skull Splitter clone just got moved to the secondary fermentation tank.....should be good, not sure what adding oak chips will do, but that's what the recipe said to do.

I think Erika and I are having a contest to see who can outDio the other at Scrabble.

No comments: